I thought writing all of my thoughts down every single day either in a journal or a Medium.com article would be therapeutic.
And, it is when I really need to vent.
But, some days I need a break from writing, otherwise, it stresses me out and I burn out.
I still have a full-time job.
Health-issues that are kicking my butt.
And, unfortunately, I haven’t quite sold a million Amazon e-books (Don’t worry, I’m only 999,990 books short of my goal XD).
So, what do I do instead of worry about writing, not writing, or doing something to promote my writing?
Here are a few things I enjoy:
- Driving to the beach, sitting in my car, staring at the sunset.
- Watch a really sick anime (usually to give me inspiration for future plot ideas).
- Learn how to code and design my own websites from scratch.
- Catch-up on sleep. I’m a night owl who works in the day. So, I’m almost always tired.
- Take showers and spray lavender on my bed before bedtime, and then crack open a good non-fiction story.
What are some things you enjoy doing when you’re trying not to worry about writing?