I’ve recently returned to blogging after taking a year hiatus to focus on family, health, and life in general. As you are probably well aware there are over 400 million bloggers around the world trying to gain the attention of over 2 billion human beings (maybe some ETs sprinkled in) on the Internet. This is my attempt at grabbing my cut of the 2 billion, hope you like it.
Here’s a sneak peek of future developments for this blog:
- A new email newsletter sign-up to help keep you up to date with my blog and future releases – Because who doesn’t want more emails between their Groupons and Twitter updates? Yay!!
- A free ebook version of Stolen by the Ash, A Fox-Shifter Short Story – I received a lot of positive feedback on the story, so I decided to change the distribution method of it for the masses.
- Finally, I’m in the process of self-publishing a new sci-fi novel. The ebook has a working title and tasty synopsis. In the next few weeks, I’ll be sending out more updates about my novel. I might even release a 3-chapter excerpt. You’ll just have to wait and see!
- Oh, plenty more blog posts, duh!
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE…
As I mentioned above, you have a lot of blogs to choose from, but you chose me! In order to help you to decide which yummy content to devour first on this blog, I’ve created a menu of delectable posts, and I’ve categorized them for your reading pleasure:
- Should I Really Be Writing This?
- Why Being Inexperienced May Make You a More Creative Writer? (Opinion)
- 5 Important Things That Makes Great Sci-Fi Hard for You to Put Down
I’ll be sending out more updates. Stay tuned, and in the meantime, just follow my blog.
If you already follow my blog, thank you. I appreciate the love!